Tips: Use additional dressing for tuna dipping sauce
1 Albacore sashimi grade loin
1 lb Your favourite wild green mix
2 tbsp Sesame seeds
3 tbsp Cajun spice
1 bottle Asian Family Sweet Wasabi dressing
20 pcs Whole pecans or any other nuts
1 can Asian Family canned lychee
¼ cup Vegetable oil (for searing)
- Rub Cajun spice over the tuna loin. Cut into 4 even pieces.
- Heat up a large frying pan and place the oil into the pan.
- Once the frying pan starts to smoke, place the tuna into the pan and sear each side of the tuna for about 35 seconds (there are usually 3 – 4 sides that will need searing).
- Remove tuna from the pan and set aside.
- Slice the apples into thin sticks.
- Open the can of lychee and drain the juice, then slice lychee into quarters.
- In a large bowl place the mixed greens, apples, nuts and lychee and toss with the sweet wasabi dressing.
- Slice the tuna and serve on a plate with a side of salad.
- Sprinkle more apples, nuts and the lychee to plate as needed.
- Remove from heat and brush the marinade on both sides of the cooked ribs.