Serves 4-6 people
½ package Extra Firm Tofu, slivered
3 cups Chicken Broth
1 tbsp Grated lime peel
4 pieces Asian Family Dried Galangal (2″X1″ pieces)
3 tbsp Asian Family Fish Sauce
3 tbsp Asian Family Dried Lemon Grass
¼ tsp Asian Family Thai Chili Sauce (optional)
1 can Asian Family Coconut Milk
½ cup Straw Mushrooms, drained Fresh
Coriander Leaves for garnish
- In a large sauce pan bring chicken broth, lime peel, Asian Family Dried Galangal, Dried Lemon Grass, Thai Chili Sauce and Fish Sauce to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
- Strain soup and discard solid pieces.
- Return to simmer and add tofu or chicken, Asian Family Coconut Milk and straw mushrooms.
- Simmer for 15 minutes until tofu is heated through or chicken is cooked.
- Immediately remove from heat and serve in soup bowls garnished with coriander leaves.